- Memberships are not transferable under any circumstances.
- To ensure hassle-free entry, please use your Membership Card when accessing the Facility. If a Membership Card is lost or stolen, the member will be charged a $5 replacement fee.
- One-month Memberships can be upgraded to an Annual Membership prior to the one-month expiry date. Please note: the Annual Membership will start from the date the one-month was purchased.
- Membership fees are subject to change. Talisman Centre will notify members of any changes.
- Annual Memberships may be withdrawn after 4 months for any reason with a completed Membership Cancellation & Amendment Form.
- Annual Memberships may be cancelled prior to the 4 month minimum for medical or job relocation reasons only. A physician or employer letter is required.
- A completed Cancellation & Amendment Form must be submitted in person no less than 5 working days prior to the next scheduled payment. Forms are available at the Customer Service Desk.
- One-month and 10 pass cards cannot be cancelled and are non-refundable.
- Facility visits are not considered when calculating refunds and Memberships will not be refunded based on non-usage of the Facility.